Datum prireditve: 30/04/2018
European Youth Event (EYE) 2018 takes place on 1 and 2 June 2018 in the European Parliament's seat in Strasbourg. It is a unique opportunity for young Europeans to make their voices heard.
During the event, they will:
- Come up with ideas for the future of Europe
- Discuss with European decision makers
- Join more than 8,000 young people from all over Europe
Follow-up to the event:
- July 2018: a report featuring the most concrete ideas discussed during the event will be distributed to all Members of the European Parliament (MEPs).
- Autumn 2018: some participants will present the most developed ideas from the report to a number of parliamentary committees and get feedback from MEPs.