European Green Deal
Datum prireditve: 05/12/2019
The ‘European Green Deal’ proposed by Ursula von der Leyen, President of the EC, sets several goals for climate and nature in Europe and beyond:
- a European climate law to enact the 2050 target;
- an extension of the emissions trading system;
- a European carbon border tax; more ambitious targets and reduce emissions by at least 50% by 2030;
- a sustainable Europe investment plan to boost private investments;
- a just transition fund so no one is left behind; a biodiversity strategy for 2030
- and a new circular economy action plan.
Press point by Julia KLÖCKNER, German Federal Minister for Food and...
Replays - 15/07/2020
Infoclip: Green Deal - The EU Biodiversity Strategy
Arhivski posnetki - 13/07/2020
Presentation of the programme of activities of the German Presidency:...
Novice - 08/07/2020
Establishing the Just Transition Fund: extracts from the vote in REGI
Novice - 06/07/2020
EPRS policy podcast - EU agricultural policy and climate change
Avdio novice - 15/06/2020
EPRS policy podcast - European Green Deal Investment Plan: Main elements and...
Avdio novice - 08/05/2020