The House of European History is located in Parc Léopold, in the heart of the European district, close to the European Parliament in Brussels. The 25-acre park is on the site of the former Royal Zoological Garden and was opened to the public in 1880. The building itself has been painstakingly renovated in line with its 1930s origins, when it was a dental clinic for disadvantaged children.
|Esemény dátuma||2022. 03. 16.|